the world in midnight

"World of Midnight"

One day we had to go outside
The time was late in midnight
I holding the hand of my roommate so tight
We saw a drunk gazing us right
We check our dress, is it alright?
I saw, we only girls on the way
Only in the 'midnight world' of men
They look us as we're aliens
We look them as they're devils
I saw, they're smiling and relax
We can't smile cause it may mislead 'em
I saw the paths are so broad to move
Even the homeless lying in row
Their children awaking selling balloons
Their souls are free to roam around the roads
Hostel mandem to enjoy the midnight tea
Smoking and laughing but surprised on us to see 
Every step we move we're unquite
Every corner was full of unpleasant sight
Some women're seen riding back 
On bikes, bicycles owned by their man
What I saw a world that night
That was only the men's world of midnight...
©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

प्रेम में उल्टियां

लद्दाख